Tuesday, March 4, 2008

my fan club !

ok so last year when we were on family vacation i played with all the cousins and everyone else so meme and aunt amanda decided that i should have a fan club and all the family and every one who abosolutely loves me is totally in it which includes meme too but i dont have a picture of her anyways so this is my fan club and every one in it and of course bethany is the president of my fan club because you cant have a fan club without a president and well me and meme had said it is definately bethany because she is definately the one who worships me most ! DEFINATELY ! haha well anyways she is the president because she is mini me and wants to be just like me act like me and she wants to be me :) i love bethany and secretly she is my favorite not like you didnt know that its pretty darn obvious :) anyways im her favorite too so this is why she is the president and when i told her today she is the president of my fan club she was soooo happpy and excited this is why her picture is at the top of the list and after that its just who ever else is in it ! I LOVE YOU FAN CLUB MEMBERS ! (AND IF YOUR NOT ONE THEN GO HUG A TREE OR BECOME ONE ) and did i forget to mention the wonderful mckenzie :) and i remeber i said i didnt have a pic of meme but i just updated this post so now i do i didnt have one of mckenzie either so they are the addition to the list but bethanys still number one on the list















































I LOVE MY FANCLUB THEY ARE ALLFLIPPING AWESOME ! TOO ALL FANCLUB MEMBERS : THANKS FOR LOVING ME FOR ME :) I TOTALLYLOVE FANCLUBS I SUGGEST THAT IF YOU DO NOT HAVE ONE YOU SHOULD GET ONE ! THEY ARE FUN FUN FUN FUNTABULOUS :)


:)


:]


:}


:o


:p


:D






:B


..


U






















































GOOOOOOOOOO LYNSEY !


























amanda totally likes me shes myfavorite aunt thats in my fanclub haha j/k i love all but still aunt amandas great !



2 comments:

Amanda said...

I can totally see why Bethany is the president of your fan club. I love the faces that you make when you are taking pictures of yourself. You are too funny.

Harmony said...

Where can I sign up?
Harmony